Which Course Do I Need?

Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene

For Catering

This course is for anyone working in catering or hospitality whether employed or self employed, working in restaurants, hotels, fast food outlets, takeaways, cafes, bars, kitchens, catering in hospitals, schools and colleges.

For Retail

This course is for anyone working in retail, for example, supermarkets, small and large grocery stores, butchery, bakery, fish and farm shops, market stalls and delicatessens.

For Manufacturing

This course is for anyone working in food processing, manufacturing, food assembly, packing and food storage.

Level 3 Supervising Food Safety

This course is suitable for all supervisors or small business owners working in the food industry and is the ideal progression for anyone who has completed a Food Safety and Hygiene for (Level 2) course, but is now taking on further responsibilities for food safety within a business

Level 1 Food Safety & Hygiene

This course is intended for anyone who is preparing to work in the catering industry. This includes people wanting to work in hotels, cafes, bars, restaurants, kitchens, fast food outlets, and catering in hospitals or schools.

It is ideal as induction training and will also benefit anyone working in a situation where there is food and drink but is not involved with food preparation.